| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Reykhólar in November is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. Only 59mm (2.3in) of H2O is deposited during an average of 14 days.
- In November the heavens above Reykhólar are extremely dismal having an average of a grim 0:38 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 4:37 long and the longest day is 7:57 long with an average length of 6:15.
- There are approximately 4:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 11.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 88.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Reykhólar November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Reykhólar, Iceland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Reykhólar:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) NE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 823.6 kms (511.8 miles) NE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 559.9 kms (347.9 miles) N
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 551.6 kms (342.8 miles) N
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 304.1 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 191.1 kms (118.7 miles) E
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) E
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) ESE
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) S
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) SE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) SSE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 802.1 kms (498.5 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 846.7 kms (526.2 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 846.7 kms (526.2 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 1152.5 kms (716.2 miles) SE