| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Reykhólar in June is a little cool at 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in June is dry with rain now and again. A mere 34mm (1.3in) of fluid is released across an average of 11 days.
- In June the blue above Reykhólar is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:23 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 21:06 long and the longest day is 22:23 long with an average length of 22:01.
- There are approximately 15:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Reykhólar June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Reykhólar, Iceland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Reykhólar:
- Jan Mayen Island, Norway - 836.4 kms (519.8 miles) NE
- Jan Mayen B, Norway - 823.6 kms (511.8 miles) NE
- Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland - 559.9 kms (347.9 miles) N
- Kap Tobin, Greenland - 551.6 kms (342.8 miles) N
- Raufarhöfn, Iceland - 304.1 kms (189 miles) ENE
- Akureyri, Iceland - 191.1 kms (118.7 miles) E
- Dalatangi, Iceland - 399.7 kms (248.4 miles) E
- Hofn, Holar I Hornafirdi, Iceland - 354.9 kms (220.5 miles) ESE
- Reykjavík, Iceland - 147.1 kms (91.4 miles) S
- Kirkjubæjarklaustur, Iceland - 270.4 kms (168 miles) SE
- Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland - 245.8 kms (152.7 miles) SSE
- Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands - 802.1 kms (498.5 miles) ESE
- Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands - 846.7 kms (526.2 miles) ESE
- Torshavn, Denmark - 846.7 kms (526.2 miles) ESE
- Stornoway, Outer Hebridies, Uk - 1152.5 kms (716.2 miles) SE